At Way To Grow we remain committed to protecting the safety of our Customers and Staff. Due to increasing concerns for the safety of our community, we are making some adjustments to how transactions will be handled in the short term.
Way To Grow is open and operating under normal business hours at this time, however, we are minimizing the opportunity for spreading the Coronavirus by asking that customers help us to implement a parking lot pick-up program. This program is now being established, so your patience and co-operation is greatly appreciated while the details and flow of operations get the kinks worked out.
- Please call your local Way To Grow to place your order before you come to the store. Walk up sales are being met at the door and asked to wait outside or in vehicles while we gather orders inside.
- A Way To Grow team member will confirm availability/pricing with you and collect payment before gathering the products inside the store on your behalf.
- Once your order is ready for pickup a Way To Grow team member will contact you to coordinate delivery outside.
When possible please call your local Way To Grow store before showing up and provide your name and a list of the products you need. This will allow us time to get your orders together and minimize the our customers waiting in the parking lots.
Your co-operation in accomplishing this provides everyone involved with additional comfort and makes maintaining clean stores, staying healthy, and delivering outstanding customer service possible.
We will do our best to keep up to date information available on our Instagram/Facebook page and at www.waytogrow.net regarding further changes to our stores and operating hours in the short term.
Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can best accommodate your specific needs during this time.
In response to COVID-19 Way To Grow has also instituted the following safety measures:
- We have enacted all applicable CDC/WHO guidelines for maintaining a clean working environment for our staff and all facilities.
- We have granted full use of annual Paid Time-Off to allow for the immediate needs of our employees and their families.
- We have requested all remote capable staff to work from home, or limit visits to necessity.
- We initiated parking lot delivery in addition to existing delivery options we’ve had in place.
- We have adjusted our daily operating hours to further reduce risk of exposure and ensure we are prepared to fulfill Customer needs more effectively.
Wishing all good health,
Way To Grow